It's good that you want to come to ISH!
We are very pleased that you would like to have accommodation at ISH. Please fill in the application form completely and send it by post together with the necessary documents and the accommodation selection list indicating your preferences.
Application for admission to ISH
Please fill in the application form completely and be sure to sign it. We need your signature because your application has the status of a pre-contract.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A photograph (not more than 6 months old)
- For first-year students: photocopies of the relevant educational certificates (high school graduation certificate or similar or, where not yet available, report for the last school year); for second-year students and above: copies of examination certificates or a transcript of grades for the last two semesters. Certification by a court or notary public is not required.
- A bank receipt confirming transfer to our account of the € 25 application processing fee and the € 35 first-time admission fee.
- The accommodation selection list indicating your preferences
- For non-Austrian students from EU countries: proof of eligibility for university admission; for non-EU students: proof of eligibility for university admission, a copy of your passport and a copy of your Austrian residence permit.
To download the application form, go to: Application form
Accommodation selection list
Please choose from the various categories of accommodation listed. You might find it helpful to read the description of the various types of accommodation on our website under "Life at ISH" or our "Categories of Accomodation Units" booklet.
To download the accommodation selection list, go to: Accommodation Selection List
Download the apartment floor plans:Floor plans
Overview of services and prices
In return for the residence fee, students are offered a wide range of services. Please consult the list of rates for the current services and prices.
To download the current detailed list of rates, go to: Rates for 2019/2020
The normal term of the rental agreements is from 1 September to 31 August of the following year, and from 1 March to 31 August for contracts for the summer semester alone.