Leisure and sports at ISH
All work and no play is not good for you! To make sure our students get their share of fun and games, ISH has its own varied offering of sports and leisure activities. And there are several other facilities close by.
The ISH offering at a glance
- Relaxing garden and two terraces
- Attractive winter garden overlooking the river
- Fitness room, party room, TV room and lounge
- Four music rooms, meditation room, table tennis room, billiard room
- Free hire of video and DVD players
- Free hire of board games and other parlour games
- Cycle path and jogging trail by the river; green areas by the river
- Wide range of catering outlets and full cultural offering within walking distance in the city
- Good bus service to the University Sports Centre with its extensive sports and leisure offerings, to the Tivoli Climbing Centre and to the Innsbruck swimming pools
- Many other leisure and sports facilities and local ski areas are well served by public transport
The common rooms are open for use by all residents from 8 a.m. to midnight.