Room for learning and reading
Learning and reading are an essential part of student life. We attach great importance to offering residents the appropriate conditions, including learning in the group and learning and reading in a relaxed environment. In addition to their own rooms, students can make use of a range of facilities at ISH for effective learning and reading.
- Students' own study areas in their accommodation units
- Reading rooms for individual and group working on the various floors of the main building
- The media room on the ground floor of the main building - with free use of 7 PC workstations
- The winter garden, the terraces and the garden of the main building
- The reading corner on the ground floor of the main building - with a wide range of magazines and international daily newspapers